|• Estimate your risk of having a heart attack or stroke over the next 10 years. This is based on decades of research (Framingham Study).
• The test will provide a number of measurements which will define the health of your arteries and/or be helpful in your care.
• Determine how your specific arterial elasticity compares to age and gender matched controls.
• Determine if you have significant peripheral vascular disease.
• Illustrates your level of arterial disease, based on extensive clinical research.
• Finally this test is also helpful in monitoring therapy.